Reservations for dining in the Beasman Dining Room, the Copper Kettle, and the Fireside Steakhouse are made according to the following guidelines:
- Reservations are always needed in the Copper Kettle and the Fireside Steakhouse regardless of the size of the party.
- Reservations are always required in the Beasman Dining Room for holidays and special events.
- Otherwise, reservations are always optional in the Beasman Dining Room. However, residents with reservations will be seated first; if you do not have a reservation, you will be seated if and when a table becomes available.
- Reservations may be made for ANY size of party. Dining Services will assign the party to the appropriate table based on availability for the size of the dining party.
- Reservation requested for a specific table are not guaranteed.
Requesting Your Co-operation
- If possible, please allow at least two days or more advance notice for reservations.
- If you reserve a table and some of the party will not be coming, please let the hostess know as soon as possible so that the appropriate number of table settings can be made.
- To better improve prompt service, please wait for your hostess to seat you in the Beasman Dining Room and in the Copper Kettle.
- Reservations can be made by telephone directly with a (live) dining room host or hostess by calling between 4:30 to 5:00 or 6:00 to 6:30. Phone reservations via voice mail can be made at any time using the venue’s extension.
- The Beasman Dining Room (extension 3620)
- The Fireside Steakhouse (extension 3603)
- The Copper Kettle (extension 3703)
- You will receive a return telephone call to confirm your reservation. Your reservation is NOT confirmed until you are called back by a Dining Services staff member.
- Same-day reservations for the Copper Kettle should be requested by 4:00 pm at extension 3703. Confirmation for same-day reservations should be received no later than 4:30 pm.
- Reservations may be made in person at the Copper Kettle or Beasman Dining Room during dining hours.
- Reservations may be made by email by sending the reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include the following information:
- Your name
- Date of reservation
- Time for reservation
- Number of persons in the party
- You will receive a return email confirming your reservation
- Standing Reservations may only be made for four weeks at a time. Standing reservations may not be carried over from month to month.
Holiday and Special Event Reservations
- Reservation for Holiday and Special Event meals will not be accepted by the hostess until the event has been announced in the Friday Bulletin. Standing reservations may not be used for Holiday and Special Event meals. Reservations for these meals must be made separately.